Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Revolution Hiatus

Monday night's episode of Revolution on NBC was very exciting! I had hoped that this show would do well because I am a big fan of sci-fi adventures. So far it seems to be holding its own in the ratings.

But now it is going on break.  New episodes won't return until 2013.  Is this really a good idea? 

I understand that during the holidays, it is more difficult to lure people to watch TV with so much else going on. I just hope that viewers won't lose interest during this break, and will return when the show comes back.

Do you think a holiday hiatus is a good idea?

Thank you for stopping by! Please visit My Tel-LOVE-vision Squidoo - lots of TV news and reviews from various sources, all in one place!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hello

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home