Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sons of Anarchy

On Twitter, Kurt Sutter, the creator of Sons of Anarchy, has said that many women are enjoying this season and "get it" and those who are complaining just want the show to stay the same. I am a female and I don't "get" or like the way this season is going. I don't want a rehash of the same old story lines. I do want fresh, original writing that doesn't drag and make SAMCRO look like morons. I agree they're not rocket scientists, but they have always been written as clever and resourceful.

I did like the humanizing of Darby and think Mitch Pileggi did a great job with his scenes.

The last scene, with the potential adoptive family just made me want to scream. I'm exhausted from the Abel plot. Let Jax have his son back for God's sake! Even if they have to have them in danger together, it would be better than this tiresome cliffhanger every week of "what will happen to the baby now?"

I did laugh out loud at Lyla calling herself "Sarah Palin" at the abortion clinic. I'm torn on whether I want Tara to go through with an abortion. I like her and Jax together, and would like to see how they'd handle a pregnancy/parenthood story, but I'm tired of shows chickening out on abortion (like Mad Men's Joan).

Having Jax flirt with his half-sister totally squicked me out. I hope someone resolves that quick.
-------------------------

Thank you for stopping by! Please visit My Tel-LOVE-vision Squidoo - lots of TV stuff from various sources, all in one place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home