Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yes it does suck

"It doesn’t suck!"

I am so damn tired of those Lipo Dissolve commercials I could puke. Except I'm not bulemic. Nor am I so desperate to change my physical appearance that I would allow somebody to inject this crap I can’t pronounce.

As if the procedure itself isn’t disgusting enough, the commercials are so GOD DAMNED ANNOYING! Screaming “It doesn’t suck!” over and over and over until I want to go Elvis on the TV.

This stuff is supposed to dissolve your fat away. Except some doctors think there’s a chance it could keep right on goin’, and start dissolving your muscles. Oh joy.

My muscles ain’t great, but I think I’ll keep them, instead of pissing them away. Literally - that’s how the “dissolved” fat is eliminated from your body.)

Pass.



Thank you for stopping by!
Please visit My Tel-LOVE-vision Squidoo - lots of TV stuff from various sources, all in one place!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Stumbled across your blog through Blog Explosion. I've never seen that particular ad before but from your description I can practically picture it. Yuck!

I've seen some terrible television ads before. Lets just say the default television channels where I come from leave a lot to be desired. :)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home