Thursday, August 10, 2006

TONIGHT’S PICK: Superhero

Who Wants to Be a Superhero?

The Sci-Fi Channel is running a marathon of episodes tonight!

Last week, the remaining superhero wannabes had a chance to revamp their costumes before facing their toughest task yet: Each hero was asked to try and help an elderly lady who was locked out of her home. Problem was, there were guard dogs surrounding the abode -- and it was up to the contestants to figure out the safest way in. Tonight, a new challenge asks the superheroes to face their collective fear of heights; maybe they have to "scale a tall building in a single bound" using bungee cords and brute strength. The biggest surprise tonight comes when a previously eliminated superhero returns -- as a villain!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'm a huge sci fi fan - have been for most of my life - but I haven't watched a single episode because I just don't understand it. What are they supposed to prove?

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I just went through this entire blog & I realized I'm the only fellow-TV junkie who has commented. I hope we get some company soon ;-)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Thanks Cube!

I really do love TV! LOL

I just thought it would be a fun thing to try blogging about - thanks for stopping by!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home